1. Ranjan. R, Mitra. K, Jayaraman.P.P, Wang. L, Zomaya. A, “Integration of Cloud Computing, Cyber Physical Systems and Internet of Things”. Springer (In Press, Expected Publication 2020)
2. Soldatos. J, Kefalakis. N, Serrano. M, Hauswirth. M, Zaslavsky. A, Jayaraman. P.P and Dimitropoulos. P, “Smart Manufacturing and Smart Agriculture, Practical IoT deployment based on open source platform”, Internet of Things Success Stories #1, Smart Action Publication, 2014 .
3. Perera. C, Jayaraman. P.P, Jayawardena. S, Liu. C.H, and Christen. P, “Mobile Sensing Devices and Platforms”, In Book the Cyber-Physical Systems: Architectures, Protocols and Applications, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, USA, pp. 1-41, July 2014.
4. Perera. C, Jayaraman. P.P, Zaslavsky. A, Christen. P, and Georgakopoulos. D, “Context-aware Dynamic Discovery and Configuration of `Things' in Smart Environments”, In Book Big Data and Internet of Things: A Roadmap for Smart Environments, Studies in Computational Intelligence book series, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, Volume 546 of the series Studies in Computational Intelligence pp 215-241, 12 March 2014 [GS: 11] .
Refereed Journal articles (ranking based on scimago)
5. Noor. A, Mitra. K, Solaiman. E, Souza. A, Jha. D, Demirbaga. U, Jayaraman. P.P, Cacho. N, Ranjan. R, “Cyber-physical application monitoring across multiple clouds”. Computers & Electrical Engineering. 2019, Vol. 77. Pp 314-324. [Rank: Q2, ]
6. ur Rehman MH, Yaqoob I, Salah K, Imran M, Jayaraman PP, Perera C. “The role of big data analytics in industrial Internet of Things.” Future Generation Computer Systems. 2019 Oct 1;99:247-59. [Rank: Q1, ]
7. Li Y, Alqahtani A, Solaiman E, Perera C, Jayaraman PP, Buyya R, Morgan G, Ranjan R. “IoT-CANE: A unified knowledge management system for data-centric Internet of Things application systems”. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing. 2019 Sep 1;131:161-72. [Rank: Q1, ]
8. Jha DN, Garg S, Jayaraman PP, Buyya R, Li Z, Morgan G, Ranjan R. A study on the evaluation of HPC microservices in containerized environment. Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience. 2019:e5323 
9. Puthal D, Ranjan R, Nanda A, Nanda P, Jayaraman PP, Zomaya AY. “Secure authentication and load balancing of distributed edge datacenters”. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing. 2019 Feb 1;124:60-9. [Rank: Q1, ]
10. Naha, R.K; Garg, S; Georgakopoulos, D ; Jayaraman, P.P ; Gao, L ; Xiang, Y ; Ranjan, R ; 2018. Fog computing: Survey of trends, architectures, requirements, and research directions, IEEE Access (2018) [Rank: Q1, GS: 30, ]
11. Montori, F ; Jayaraman, P.P ; Yavari, A ; Hassani, A ; Georgakopoulos, D ; 2018. The curse of sensing: Survey of techniques and challenges to cope with sparse and dense data in mobile crowd sensing for Internet of Things, Pervasive and Mobile Computing, Vol. 49 (Sep 2018), pp. 111-125 [Rank: Q1, GS: 7, ]
12. Wang, M ; Jayaraman, P.P ; Solaiman, E ; Chen, L Y. ; Li, Z ; Jun, S ; Georgakopoulos, D ; Ranjan, R ; 2018. A multi-layered performance analysis for cloud-based topic detection and tracking in Big Data applications, Future Generation Computer Systems, Vol. 87 (Oct 2018), pp. 580-590 [Rank: Q1, GS: 6, ]
13. Ranjan, R ; Rana, O ; Nepal, S ; Yousif, M ; James, P ; Wen, Z ; Barr, S ; Watson, P ; Jayaraman, P.P ; Georgakopoulos, D ; Villari, M ; Fazio, M ; Garg, S ; Buyya, R ; Wang, L ; Zomaya, A Y. ; Dustdar, S ; 2018. The next grand challenges: Integrating the Internet of Things and data science, IEEE Cloud Computing, Vol. 5, no. 3 (May/Jun 2018), pp. 12-26 [Rank: Q1, GS: 19, ]
14. Liono J, Jayaraman PP, Qin AK, Nguyen T, Salim FD. QDaS: Quality driven data summarisation for effective storage management in Internet of Things. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing. 2019 May 1;127:196-208 [Rank: Q1, GS: 5, ].
15. Ranjan, R ; Jayaraman, P.P ; Villari, M ; Georgakopoulos, Dimitrios ; 2018. A note on resource management techniques and systems for big data workflow processing, Computing, Vol. 100, no. 1 (Feb 2018), pp. 1-2 [Rank: Q2, GS: 5, ]
16. Mishra,S.Kr ; Puthal, D ; Sahoo, B ; Jayaraman, P ; Jun, S ; Zomaya, A Y. ; Ranjan, R ; 2018. Energy-efficient VM-placement in cloud data center , Sustainable Computing: Informatics and Systems (2018) (in press) [Rank: Q2, GS: 14, ]
17. Morshed, A ; Jayaraman, P.P ; Sellis, T ; Georgakopoulos, D ; Villari, M ; Ranjan, R ; 2018. Deep osmosis: holistic distributed deep learning in osmotic computing, IEEE Cloud Computing, Vol. 4, no. 6 (Nov 2018), pp. 22-32 [Rank: Q1, GS: 12, ]
18. Alwasel, K ; Li, Y ; Jayaraman, P.P ; Garg, S ; Calheiros, R N. ; Ranjan, R ; 2017. Programming SDN-native big data applications: research gap analysis, IEEE Cloud Computing, Vol. 4, no. 5 (Sep 2017), pp. 62-71 [Rank: Q1, ]
19. Jayaraman.P.P, Yang. X, Yavari. A, Georgakopoulos. D, Xun Yi, “Privacy preserving Internet of Things: From privacy techniques to a blueprint architecture and efficient implementation”, Future Generation Computer Systems, Volume 76, 2017, Pages 540-549, ISSN 0167-739X (Impact Factor: 3.997) [Rank: Q1, GS: 36, ]
20. Habib ur Rehman. M, Jayaraman.P.P, Rehman Malik. S, Rehman Khan. A, and Gaber. M, "RedEdge: A Novel Architecture for Big Data Processing in Mobile Edge Computing Environments", Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks 2017, 6(3), 17. (Impact Factor: 1.83) [Rank: Q2, GS: 13, ]
21. Ranjan, R., Wang, L., Jayaraman, P. P., Mitra, K., and Georgakopoulos, D. (2017) Special issue on Big Data and Cloud of Things (CoT). Softw. Pract. Exper., 47: 345–347 [Rank: Q2, ]
22. Zeng. X, Garg. S. K, Strazdins. P, Jayaraman. P.P, Georgakopoulos. D and Ranjan. R,”IOTSim: A Simulator for analysing IoT Applications,” Journal of System Architecture, Elsevier Vol. 72, January 2017, 93-107. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.sysarc.2016.06.008 (Impact Factor: 0.7) [Rank: Q3, GS: 61, ]
23. Jayaraman, P. P., Perera, C., Georgakopoulos, D., Dustdar, S., Thakker, D., and Ranjan, R. (2017) Analytics-as-a-service in a multi-cloud environment through semantically-enabled hierarchical data processing. Softw. Pract. Exper., 47: 1139–1156. doi: 10.1002/spe.2432 (Impact Factor: 1.609) [Rank: Q2, GS: 28, ]
24. Habib ur Rehman. M, Liew. C.S, Abbas. A, Jayaraman.P.P, Ying. T Khan. S.U, "Big Data Reduction Methods: A Survey", Journal of Data Science and Engineering, December 2016, Volume 1, Issue 4, pp 265–284 [GS: 32, ]
25. T. Shah, Yavari. A, Mitra. K, Saguna. S, Jayaraman. PP., Rabhi. F., Ranjan. R., "Remote health care cyber-physical system: quality of service (QoS) challenges and opportunities," in IET Cyber-Physical Systems: Theory & Applications, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 40-48, 12 2016 (Inaugural Issue) [GS: 29, ].
26. Jayaraman, P.P, Yavari. A, Georgakopoulos, D, Morshed. A, Zaslavsky. A, “Internet of Things Platform for Smart Farming: Experiences and Lessons Learnt”, MDPI Sensors, November 2016. DOI: 10.3390/s16111884 (Impact Factor: 2.033) ) [Rank: Q1, GS: 73, ]
27. D. Georgakopoulos, P. P. Jayaraman, M. Fazia, M. Villari and R. Ranjan, "Internet of Things and Edge Cloud Computing Roadmap for Manufacturing," in IEEE Cloud Computing, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 66-73, July-Aug. 2016. doi: 10.1109/MCC.2016.91 ) [Rank: Q1, GS: 66, ]
28. Georgakopoulos, D. & Jayaraman, P.P., “Internet of things: from internet scale sensing to smart services”, Springer Computing (2016) 98: 1041. doi:10.1007/s00607-016-0510-0 (Impact Factor: 1.589) ) [Rank: Q2, GS: 52, ]
29. E. Solaiman, R. Ranjan, P. P. Jayaraman and K. Mitra, "Monitoring Internet of Things Application Ecosystems for Failure," in IT Professional, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 8-11, Sept.-Oct. 2016. (Impact Factor: 1.067) ) [Rank: Q3, GS: 11, ]
30. R. Ranjan, L. Wang, A. Y. Zomaya, J. Tao, P. P. Jayaraman and D. Georgakopoulos, "Advances in Methods and Techniques for Processing Streaming Big Data in Datacentre Clouds," in IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 262-265, April-June 2016. [Rank: Q2, GS: 8, ]
31. Tao. J, Kolodziej. J, Ranjan. R, Jayaraman. P.P, and Buyya. R. A note on new trends in data-aware scheduling and resource provisioning in modern HPC systems. Future Gener. Comput. Syst. 51, C, October 2015, 45-46 (Impact Factor: 3.997). [Rank: Q1, GS: 14, ]
32. Wang. M, Dai. G, Choo. KKR, Jayaraman. P.P, Ranjan. R, “Constructing Pairing-Friendly Elliptic Curves under Embedding Degree 1 for Securing Critical Infrastructures”, PloS one, 2016 (Impact Factor: 3.234) [Rank: Q1, ]
33. Gu. Y, Tao. J, Li. G, Sun. D, Wu. X, Jayaraman. P.P, and Ranjan. R, “A Preemptive Truthful VMs Allocation Online Mechanism in Private Cloud,” Journal of Computational Science, Elsevier, Volume 17, Part 3, Nov 2016. (Impact Factor: 2.25) [Rank: Q2, ]
34. Wu. X, Gu. Y, Tao, J, Li. G, Jayaraman. P.P, Sun, D, Ranjan. R, Zomoya. A Han. J, "An online greedy allocation of VMs with non-increasing reservations in clouds", The Journal of Supercomputing, Springer, February 2016, Volume 72, Issue 2, pp 371-390 (Impact Factor: 0.9). [Rank: Q2, ]
35. Wang, M., Perera, C., Jayaraman, P. P., Zhang, M., Strazdins, P., Shyamsundar, R., & Ranjan, R. City Data Fusion: Sensor Data Fusion in the Internet of Things. International Journal of Distributed Systems and Technologies (IJDST), 2016, 7(1), 15 – 36 [GS: 64, ].
36. Zaslavsky. A and Jayaraman. P.P. 2015. Discovery in the Internet of Things: The Internet of Things (Ubiquity symposium). Ubiquity 2015, October, Article 2 (October 2015), 10 pages [GS: 9, ]
37. Alhamazani. K; Ranjan. R; Jayaraman. P.P; Mitra. K; Rabhi. F; Georgakopoulos. D; Wang. L, "Cross-Layer Multi-Cloud Real-Time Application QoS Monitoring and Benchmarking As-a-Service Framework," in IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing, vol.PP, no.99, 2015, pp.1-1 [Rank: Q1, GS: 35, ].
38. Jayaraman. P.P, Bártolo Gomes. J, Nguyen. H. L, Abdallah. Z. S, Krishnaswamy. S and Zaslavsky. A, "Scalable Energy-Efficient Distributed Data Analytics for Crowdsensing Applications in Mobile Environments," in IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 109-123, Sept. 2015. [Rank: Q2, GS: 31, ]
39. Wang, M., Jayaraman, P. P., Ranjan, R., Mitra, K., Zhang, M., Li, E., Georgeakopoulos, D. An Overview of Cloud Based Content Delivery Networks: Research Dimensions and State-of-the-Art. In A. Hameurlain , J. Küng, R. Wagner, S. Sakr, L. Wang, & A. Zomaya (Eds.),Transactions on Large-Scale Data- and Knowledge-Centered Systems XX : Special Issue on Advanced Techniques for Big Data Management. 2015, (pp. 131-158). Berlin: Springer. (Lecture Notes in Computer Science; No. 9070) [GS: 39, ]
40. Serrano, M.; Hoan Nguyen Mau Quoc; Danh Le Phuoc; Hauswirth, M.; Soldatos, J.; Kefalakis, N.; Jayaraman. P.P.; Zaslavsky, A., "Defining the Stack for Service Delivery Models and Interoperability in the Internet of Things: A Practical Case With OpenIoT-VDK," in Selected Areas in Communications, IEEE Journal on , vol.33, no.4, pp.676-689, April 2015 – (Impact Factor- 4.1) [Rank: Q1, GS: 34, ]
41. Alhamazani. K, Ranjan. R, Mitra. K, Rabhi. F, Jayaraman. P.P, Khan. U.S, Guabtni. A, Bhatnagar. V, An Overview of the Commercial Cloud Monitoring Tools: Research Dimensions, Design Issues, and State-of-the-Art. Springer Journal of Computing. April 2015, Volume 97, Issue 4, pp 357-377. (Impact Factor - 1.589) [Rank: Q2, GS: 117, ]
42. Jayaraman. P.P, Perera. C, Georgakopoulos. D,. Zaslavsky. A., “MOSDEN: A Scalable Mobile Collaborative Platform for Opportunistic Sensing Applications”, EAI Endorsed Transactions of Collaborative Computing, 2014 [GS: 18, ].
43. Huang. Y,Chen. R,Wei. J, Pei. X,Cao. J, Jayaraman.P.P and Ranjan. R, Hybrid Poly-lingual Object Model—An Efficient and Seamless Integration of Java and Native Components on the Dalvik Virtual Machine, The Scientific World Journal, Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 785434. (Impact Factor: 1.730) [Rank: Q2, ]
44. Hameed. A, Khoshkbarforoushha. A, Ranjan. R, Jayaraman. P.P, Kolodziej. J, Balaji. P, Zeadally. S, Malluhi. Q. M., Tziritas. N., Vishnu. A, Khan. S. U., and Zomaya. A. Y., A Survey and Taxonomy on Energy Efficient Resource Allocation Techniques for Cloud Computing Systems. (2014) Springer Journal of Computing, PP 1-24. (Impact Factor - 1.589) [Rank: Q2, GS: 192, ]
45. Jayaraman. P.P., Zaslavsky, A., Delsing, J. (2010). “Intelligent Mobile Data Mules for Cost-Efficient Sensor Data Collection”. In International Journal of Next-Generation Computing, Volume 1, Issue 1, July 2010. pp: 73-90. (Impact Factor: 0.81)
Refereed Conference and Workshop proceedings
46. Medvedev. A, Hassani. A, Zaslavsky. A, Haghighi. P. D., Ling. S and Jayaraman. P.P, "Benchmarking IoT Context Management Platforms: High-level Queries Matter," 2019 Global IoT Summit (GIoTS), Aarhus, Denmark, 2019, pp. 1-6 .
47. Mehmood. U, Moser. I, Jayaraman.P.P and Banerjee. A, "Occupancy Estimation using WiFi: A Case Study for Counting Passengers on Busses," 2019 IEEE 5th World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT), Limerick, Ireland, 2019, pp. 165-170 .
48. Morshed A, Forkan AR, Tsai PW, Jayaraman PP, Sellis T, Georgakopoulos D, Moser I, Ranjan R. VisCrimePredict: a system for crime trajectory prediction and visualisation from heterogeneous data sources. In Proceedings of the 34th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing 2019 Apr 8 (pp. 1099-1106). ACM. [Rank: B, ]
49. Morshed A, Tsai PW, Jayaraman PP, Sellis T, Georgakopoulos D, Burke S, Joachim S, Quah MS, Tsvetkov S, Liew J, Jenkins C. VisCrime: A Crime Visualisation System for Crime Trajectory from Multi-Dimensional Sources. In Proceedings of the Twelfth ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining 2019 Jan 30 (pp. 802-805). ACM. [Rank: A*, ]
50. Forkan AR, Branch P, Jayaraman PP, Ferretto A. HalleyAssist: A Personalised Internet of Things Technology to Assist the Elderly in Daily Living. InProceedings of the 52nd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences 2019 Jan 8. [Rank: A, ]
51. Pokharel R, Haghighi PD, Jayaraman PP, Georgakopoulos D. Analysing Emerging Topics across Multiple Social Media Platforms. In Proceedings of the Australasian Computer Science Week Multiconference 2019 Jan 29 (p. 16). ACM .
52. Souza. A, Cacho. N, Jayaraman. P.P, Ranjan. R, Romanovsky. A, Noor. A, “Osmotic Monitoring of Microservices between the Edge and Cloud”, 20th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications (HPC) 2018. [Rank: B, GS: 4, ]
53. Montori. F, Liao. K, Jayaraman. PP, Bononi. L, Sellis. T, Georgakopoulos. D, “Classification and Annotation of Open Internet of Things Datastreams”, International Conference on Web Information Systems (WISE), 2018 [Rank: A, ]
54. Morshed A, Forkan AR, Shah T, Jayaraman PP, Ranjan R, Georgakopoulos D. Visual Analytics Ontology-guided I-DE system: A case study of Head and Neck Cancer in Australia. In2018 IEEE 4th International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing (CIC) 2018 Oct 18 (pp. 424-429). IEEE .
55. Medvedev A, Hassani A, Haghighi PD, Ling S, Indrawan-Santiago M, Zaslavsky A, Fastenrath U, Mayer F, Jayaraman PP, Kolbe N. Situation modelling, representation, and querying in context-as-a-service IoT platform. In2018 Global Internet of Things Summit (GIoTS) 2018 Jun 4 (pp. 1-6). IEEE .
56. Hassani A, Medvedev A, Haghighi PD, Ling S, Indrawan-Santiago M, Zaslavsky A, Jayaraman PP. Context-as-a-Service Platform: Exchange and Share Context in an IoT Ecosystem. In2018 IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops (PerCom Workshops) 2018 Mar 19 (pp. 385-390). IEEE. [Rank: A*, GS: 5, ]
57. Hassani, A ; Haghighi,P.D; Ling,S; Jayaraman,P.P; Zaslavsky,A; 2018. Querying IoT services: A smart carpark recommender use case, Proceedings of the IEEE 4th World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT 2018), Singapore, Singapore, 5-8 February 2018, Vol. 2018-January, pp. 619-624
58. Jha,D.N; Garg, S; Jayaraman,P. P; Buyya. R ; Zheng. L; Ranjan,R; 2018. A holistic evaluation of docker containers for interfering microservices, 15th IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (SCC 2018), San Francisco, California, United States, 2-7 July 2018, pp. 33-40 [Rank: A, GS: 7, ]
59. Georgakopoulos. D,Yavari. A, Jayaraman .P.P and Ranjan.R, "Towards a RISC Framework for Efficient Contextualisation in the IoT," 2017 IEEE 37th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), Atlanta, GA, 2017, pp. 1993-1996. [Rank: A, ]
60. Yavari. A, Panah. A.S, Georgakopoulos. D,Jayaraman. P.P and Schyndel. R.v, "Scalable Role-Based Data Disclosure Control for the Internet of Things," 2017 IEEE 37th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), Atlanta, GA, 2017, pp. 2226-2233. [Rank: A, GS: 13, ]
61. Hassani A., Haghighi P.D., Jayaraman P.P., Zaslavsky A. (2017) A Context Aware Framework for Mobile Crowd-Sensing. In: Brézillon P., Turner R., Penco C. (eds) Modeling and Using Context. CONTEXT 2017. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 10257. Springer, Cham. [Rank: B, ]
62. A. Medvedev, M. Indrawan-Santiago, P. Delir Haghighi, A. Hassani, A. Zaslavsky and P. P. Jayaraman, "Architecting IoT context storage management for context-as-a-service platform," 2017 Global Internet of Things Summit (GIoTS), Geneva, Switzerland, 2017, pp. 1-6 .
63. Yavari. A, Jayaraman .P.P and Georgakopoulos. D, "Contextualised service delivery in the Internet of Things: Parking recommender for smart cities," 2016 IEEE 3rd World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT), Reston, VA, 2016, pp. 454-459 [GS: 13, ].
64. Hassani. A, Haghighi. P.D, Jayaraman. P.P, Zaslavsky. A, Ling. S, and Medvedev.A. 2016. CDQL: A Generic Context Representation and Querying Approach for Internet of Things Applications. In Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Advances in Mobile Computing and Multi Media (MoMM '16), Bessam Abdulrazak, Eric Pardede, Matthias Steinbauer, Ismail Khalil, and Gabriele Anderst-Kotsis (Eds.). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 79-88 [Rank: B, GS: 7, ]
65. Yavari. A, Jayaraman, P.P, Georgakopoulos. D, Nepal.S , “ConTaaS: An Approach to Internet-Scale Contextualisation for Developing Efficient Internet of Things Applications”, Proceedings of the 50th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Jan 2017. (Best Paper Award) [Rank: A, GS: 13, ]
66. Habib Ur Rehman. M, Liew. C, Wah The. Y, Iqbal. A and Jayaraman. P.P. “Opportunistic Computation Offloading of Data Stream Mining Tasks in Mobile Edge Cloud Computing Environments”, 17TH IEEE International Conference ON Mobile Data Management. 13-16 June, Portugal 2016. [Rank: C, GS: 17, ]
67. Liono. J, Nguyen. T, Jayaraman. P.P, and Salim. F, “UTE: A Ubiquitous daTa Exploration platform for mobile sensing experiments”. 17TH IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management. 13-16 June, Portugal 2016.(Demo Paper) [Rank: C, ]
68. Hassani. A, Haghighi. P.D, Jayaraman. P.P, "Context-Aware Recruitment Scheme for Opportunistic Mobile Crowd Sensing", The 21st IEEE International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems 2015 [Rank: B, GS: 24, ]
69. Jayaraman. P.P, Calbimonte. JP, Nguyen. H, “The Schema Editor of OpenIoT for Semantic Sensor Networks”. 1st International Workshop on First Joint International Workshop on SEMANTIC SENSOR NETWORKS AND TERRA COGNITA. ISWC Workshops 2015. [Rank: A, ]
70. Georgakopoulos. D, Jayaraman. P.P, Zhang, M., Ranjan. R., “Discovery-Driven Service Oriented IoT Architecture”, 1st IEEE International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing, October 27 - October 30, 2015, Hangzhou, China [GS: 15, ].
71. Jayaraman. P.P, Palmer. D, Zaslavsky. A, Georgakopoulos. D, “Do-it-Yourself Digital Agriculture Applications with Semantically Enhanced IoT Platform”, 10th International Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing (ISSNIP), 7th to 9th April 2015, Singapore. [Rank: B, GS: 45, ]
72. Soldatos. J, Kefalakis. N, Hauswirth. M, Serrano. M, Calbimonte. JP, Riahi. M, Aberer. K, Jayaraman. P.P., Zaslavsky. A, Žarko. I.V, Skorin-Kapov. L, Herzog. R, “OpenIoT: Open Source Internet-of-Things in the Cloud”, The 22nd International Conference on Software, Telecommunications and Computer Networks (SoftCOM 2014) - Workshop on Interoperability and Open-Source Solutions for the Internet of Things, Split, Croatia, Sept 2014. [GS: 188, ]
73. Jayaraman. P.P, Palmer. D., Zaslavsky, Serrano. M, Hauswirth. M, Decker. S, “Internet of Things Large-Scale Deployments: Digital Agriculture, OpenIoT Middleware in Action!”. 4th International Conference on Internet of Things, MIT Media Lab, MIT, Boston, MA, 3 – 8th October 2014. (Demo Paper)
74. Jayaraman. P.P, Perera. C, Georgakopoulos. D,. Zaslavsky. A: “Efficient opportunistic sensing using mobile collaborative platform MOSDEN”. Ninth International Conference on Collaborative Computing, CollaborateCom 2013, Austin, Texas: 77-86 [Rank: B, GS: 66, ]
75. Jayaraman. P.P, Gomes. J, Nguyen. H.L, Abdallah. Z.S, Krishnaswamy. S and Zaslavsky. A, CARDAP: A Scalable Energy-Efficient Context Aware Distributed Mobile Data Analytics Platform for the Fog, 18th East-European Conference on Advances in Databases and Information Systems, (ADBIS 2014), Sept 7-10, 2014 [Rank: B, GS: 38, ].
76. Zaslavsky. A, Jayaraman. P.P, Georgakopoulos. D, MOLYTICS: Mobile analytics to deal with Internet of Things sourced big data, NIST Data Science Symposium 2014 .
77. Perera. C, Jayaraman. P.P, Zaslavsky. A, Christen. P, Georgakopoulos. D, MOSDEN: An Internet of Things Middleware for Resource Constrained Mobile Devices, In proceeding of HICSS-47, Jan 2014, Hawaii, pp. 1053-1062 [Rank: A, ]
78. Alhamazani. K, Ranjan. R, Mitra. K, Jayaraman. P.P, Huang. Z, Wang. L, Rabhi. F, “CLAMS: Cross-Layer Multi-Cloud Application Monitoring as a Service Framework”, CLAMS: Cross-layer Multi-cloud Application Monitoring-as-a-Service Framework," Services Computing (SCC), 2014 IEEE International Conference on, Anchorage, AK, 2014, pp. 283-290. [Rank: A, GS: 21, ]
79. Alhamazani. K, Ranjan. R, Jayaraman. P.P, Mitra. K, Huang. Z, Wang. L, Rabhi. F, Real-time QoS monitoring for Cloud-based Big Data Analytics Applications in Mobile Environments. IEEE MDM 2014 - 15th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management [Rank: C, GS: 8, ]
80. Perera. C, Jayaraman. P.P, Zaslavsky. A, Christen. P, Georgakopoulos. D, Sensor Discovery and Configuration Framework for the Internet of Things Paradigm, in IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT), Seoul, Korea, Mar 2014 [GS: 44, ].
81. Zaslavsky., A, Jayaraman., P.P, Krishnaswamy., S. (2013) "ShareLikesCrowd: Mobile Analytics for Participatory Sensing and Crowd-sourcing Applications., In proceedings of International Conference on Data Engineering ICDE 2013, Brisbane, April, 2013 [Rank: A*, GS: 31, ]
82. Jayaraman. P.P., Haghighi, P.D, “SA-A-WSN: Situation-Aware Adaptation Approach for Energy Conservation in Wireless Sensor Network” at IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing, Melbourne, 2-5 April, 2013 [Rank: B, ]
83. Perera. C, Jayaraman P.P, Zaslavsky. A, Christen. P, Georgakopoulos, D (2013) "Dynamic Configuration of Sensors Using Mobile Sensor Hub in Internet of Things Paradigm", at IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing, Melbourne, 2-5 April, 2013 [Rank: B, GS: 48, ]
84. Jayaraman. P.P, Gunasekera, K, Burstein, F, Haghighi., P.D., Zaslavsky, A., Harris Sebastian Soetikno (2013) "An Ontology-based Framework for Real-Time Collection and Visualization of Mobile Field Triage Data in Mass Gatherings., In proceeding of HICSS-46, At Grand Wailea, Maui, Hawaii, January 2013 [Rank: A, ]
85. Jayaraman. P.P and Sinha. A, Sherchan. W, Krishnaswamy. S, Zaslavsky. A, Haghighi, P.D, Loke. S, Thang Do. M “Here-n-Now: A Framework for Context-Aware Mobile Crowdsensing”, Pervasive, 2012, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK, 18-22 June, 2012 [Rank: A, GS: 19, ]
86. Sherchan, W., Jayaraman,P.P., Krishnaswamy, S., Zaslavsky,A., Loke, S., Sinha, A., “Using On-the-move Mining for Mobile Crowd-sensing”. In the 2012 International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM 2012). [Rank: C, GS: 122, ]
87. Jayaraman. P.P., Zaslavsky, A., Delsing, J. (2010), “Intelligent Processing of K-Nearest Neighbours Queries using Mobile Data Collectors in a Location Aware 3D Wireless Sensor Network”, The Twenty Third International Conference on Industrial, Engineering & Other Applications of Applied Intelligent Systems (IEA-AIE 2010), Cordoba, Spain (BEST PAPER AWARD) [Rank: B, GS: 14, ]
88. Jayaraman. P.P., Zaslavsky, A., Delsing, J. (2010), “Cost Efficient Data Collection Approach Using K-Nearest Neighbours in a 3D Sensor Network”, In Proceedings of the 2010 Eleventh International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM 2010), Kansas City, Missouri, USA, May 23 - 26, pp 183-188 [Rank: C, GS: 13, ]
89. Saguna, Jayaraman., P.P, and Zaslavsky.,A, 2008. Determining user presence using context in a decentralized unified messaging system (IPAD-UMS). In Proceedings of the 5th Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking, and Services (Mobiquitous '08). ICST, Brussels, Belgium [Rank: A, ]
90. Jayaraman. P.P, Zaslavsky, A, Delsing, J. (2007). “Sensor data collection using heterogeneous mobile devices”. In F. Ozguner & B. Baykal (Eds.), Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Services (ICPS 2007), Istanbul, Turkey 15-20 July, pp. 161-164 [Rank: C. GS: 55, ]
91. Jayaraman., P.P, Hii, P, Zaslavsky, A, “Message-On-Demand Service in a Decentralized Unified Messaging System”, Third Annual Conference on Wireless On-demand Network Systems and Services (2006), pp 68-77 
Invited Papers and Newsletters
92. Alwasel. K, Noor. A, Li. Y, Solaiman. E, Garg. S.K, Jayaraman. P.P, Ranjan. R: “Cloud Resource Scheduling, Monitoring, and Configuration Management in the Software Defined Networking Era”. IEEE Technical Committee on Cybernetics for Cyber-Physical Systems, Volume 1, Issue 3, February 02, 2017
93. Ranjan. R, Jayaraman. P.P, Solaiman. E, and Georgakopulos. D: "Cyber-Physical-Social Clouds: Future Insights," Newsletter, IEEE Technical Committee on Cybernetics for Cyber-Physical Systems, Volume 1, Issue 1, February 02, 2016.
94. Jayaraman. P.P, Mitra. K, Saguna. S, Shah. T, Georgakopoulos. D, and Ranjan. R, “Orchestrating Quality of Service in the Cloud of Things Ecosystem,” First IEEE International Symposium on Nano-electronic and Information Systems, December 2015, Indore, India, IEEE Explore. [Invited Paper, GS: 12]
95. Wang. M, Ranjan. R, Jayaraman. P.P, Strazdins. P, Burnap. P, Rana. O, and Georgakopulos. D, “A Case for Understanding End-to-End Performance of Topic Detection and Tracking based Big Data Applications in the Cloud,” EAI International Conference on Cloud, Networking for IoT systems, October 26–27, 2015, Roma, Italy. [Invited Paper]
1. McCosker, Anthony ; Teh, Zoe ; Savic, Milovan ; Jayaraman, Prem Prakash ; 2020. Co-designing a peer support platform for people with low vision and blindness.
2. McCarthy, C., I. Moser, H. Ghaderi, D. Georgakopoulos, F. Fuss, D. Meyer, B. Vo, K. Quin, A. Cricenti, P. Jayaraman, A. Tan, U. Weizman and H. Dia (2018) Bus Replacement Services for Rail Passenger Service Disruptions: Summary of Available Technologies [Research report for industry partner
3. Moser, I., C. McCarthy, D. Georgakopoulos, F. Fuss, D. Meyer, V. BaoV, H. Ghaderi, K. Qin, A. Cricenti, P. Jayaraman, A. Tan, U. Weizman and H. Dia (2018) Bus Replacement Services for Rail Passenger Service Disruptions: Assessment of Preferred Options [Research report for industry partner]
4. Ghaderi, H., I. Moser, C. McCarthy, D. Georgakopoulos, F. Fuss, D. Meyer, B. Vo, K. Qin, A. Cricenti, P. Jayaraman, A. Tan, U. Weizman and H. Dia (2018) Bus Replacement Services for Rail Passenger Service Disruptions: Value-Add Features Assessment Framework [Research report for industry partner]
5. Georgakopoulos. D, Jayaraman. P.P, Yavari. A, Forkan. A (2018), “Demonstrating & Trialing Of An Internet-OfThings Solution For Real-Time Computation And Delivery Of Plant KPIs”, Final Report [research report for industry part